Saturday, March 14, 2009

Enervated

Mood: Riconoscente

We've made it to Houston George Bush Intercontinenta​l Airport. Our tour director Alan Hanna seems to know what he's doing and he is making this "flight change" much easier.

Thank you for all your help Mr. Hanna.
:]

However, I have a migraine which has been taunting my brains out since when we departed from Harlingen Airport this afternoon. Fortunately, some choral members were prepared and shared some Tylenol with me. :D Thus my head-ache is a little lighter. :] Even so, I'm still extremely sleepy. -_-  I only had 1 1/2 hrs. of sleep last night and I'm more than positive that all the other choral members are feeling equally as tired as myself. 

Well, nonetheless. We will get aboard our next flight that will be departing at 5:35PM. and will arrive at Charles de Gaulle International Airport in Paris, France at 8:50AM. tomorrow.

That's about a 16-17HR. flight. We will all for sure get our voices rested and beauty sleep, no doubt about that.
:D

I just can't wait to have the soles of my feet on European soil.

I'm falling into Z's.

Amo il nostro Signore Jesus Christ e tutto fa nella mia vita. Roma, Italia qui sono venuto.

Muah...

-Michael Andrew S.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it!!!! Dont forget that we will read your blogs, keep us up to date. And bring me something nice!


    -Jason & Ari

    ReplyDelete