Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Signorina Brenda A. Gamez =)

I printed out a list of basic Italian phrases today.. I can't say I've been practicing, but at least I've mastered the phrase: "Parli inglese?" or "Do you speak English?" ha. That should be useful, right? =) I seriously cannot believe that we will be in Italy in just four days! This is incredible. This is going to be the trip of a lifetime, and I feel so blessed to be a part of it. It's felt like it's been months and months and countless months away.. and now, it's here. finally! Our official sendoff is tomorrow.. at the Eidman courtyard at noon. It should be pretty fun. So, be there. Well, Devo andare adesso, in other words: I have to go! =) Actually, I haven't even started packing, and I should definitely get to that... Ciao!
-brenda =)

1 comment: